| ||Small and Medium-Sized Businesses|
Peregrine Leadership Institute Solutions For:
Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
The Peregrine Leadership Institute offers a number of training workshops, leadership development, and business consulting solutions that are specifically recommended for small businesses.
The following are our most popular items for Small and Medium-sized Businesses:
- Quality Customer Service. This 4-hour training session is designed specifically to help you develop your customer service team. We review the basics of customer service and we will use your business to conduct practical exercises that will improve customer service performance.
- Diversity in the Workplace: Seeking a Higher Standard. This program is an introduction to understanding and appreciating diversity in the workplace. The program teaches what is and what is not acceptable behavior. The program also discusses how to recognize and prevent sexual harassment. The program is designed for all employees, particularly those in leadership positions.
- Leadership Foundations. This 2-day workshop includes a comprehensive overview of leadership concepts, principles, and applications in the modern workplace. First we define leadership in today’s context then we develop a common frame of reference from which to discuss and evaluate leadership. We then apply the frame of reference towards understanding the critical skills and actions needed for effective leadership. We also stress the important of personal and organizational values in shaping the leader. Leadership Foundations also serves as a very good team building event.
- Leadership Overview and Strategic Assessment. This 1-day workshop is divided into two parts. The first is an overview of the application of leadership and the second part includes a strategic assessment for your business. This workshop can also be a very good team building event and helps to get all members of the team on the same footing in terms of the business’ operations.
- Strategic Plan Development. This 4-hour workshop is designed specifically to walk you through the strategic planning process and build a strategic plan for your organization. We review the mission/vision/values for your business and use them to establish goals, objectives, and resource allocation for continued success.
- Human Resource Management Basics. In this 4-hour training session we will review with your employees the essentials of several important HR areas including substance abuse in the workplace, romance in the workplace, dealing with conflict, and understanding FMLA and ADA.
- Employee Selection and Retention. We fully understand the challenges of hiring and retaining quality employees. We can help you with your hiring program and assist you with developing an employee retention plan that will help stabilize your business.
- Business HR Development. All businesses, large and small, have HR functional requirement and many are required by law depending upon the nature of the organization and its operations. We will work with you to fully develop your HR business program. Key areas that we can help you with include employee handbook development and federal program compliance (EEO, FMLA, ADA, AAP, and FLA).
- Effective Business Communications. With today’s highly technological, intense, and frequently hectic nature, business leaders are often confronted with how best to manage their time and energies considering the impacts of cell-phones, e-mail, voice-mail, and other business communications tools. This course will help the participants better organize and manage their time and prioritize their work. The course also includes instruction on ways to improve written correspondence.
Detailed descriptions of these items and our Course Catalog with descriptions for over 40 workshops, training sessions, and consulting solutions are available under Program Descriptions.
Visit our References page to see what others are saying about obtaining the Peregrine Advantage for their organization.
All of our training programs and workshops can be used for CEU requirements.
To learn more about how you can obtain the Peregrine Advantage for your organization, contact us today. We are ready to assist you now with all of your business development needs.
Peregrine Solutions Mean Continuous Improvement for Your Organization