| ||Service and Contracting Businesses|
Peregrine Leadership Institute Solutions For:
Service and Contracting Businesses
The following are our most popular items for Service and Contracting Companies:
- Leadership Overview and Strategic Assessment. This 1-day workshop is divided into two parts. The first is an overview of the application of leadership and the second part includes a strategic assessment for your business. This workshop can also be a very good team building event and helps to get all members of the team on the same footing in terms of the business’ operations.
- Strategic Planning and Decision-Making. This workshop can be conducted in several ways. If you need to formalize your mission, vision, values, and strategic goals and objectives, then we focus the workshop on leadership and strategic planning. If you just need to update your strategic plan, then we will focus the workshop on continuous improvement through strategic planning and decision-making practices.
- Leading Change: Achieving Continuous Improvement. This program first covers the why people are naturally resistant to change. The program then describes proven methods to overcome the resistance to change and the organizational strategies for obtaining continuous improvement in the workplace.
- Leadership Foundations. This 2-day workshop includes a comprehensive overview of leadership concepts, principles, and applications in the modern workplace. First we define leadership in today’s context then we develop a common frame of reference from which to discuss and evaluate leadership. We then apply the frame of reference towards understanding the critical skills and actions needed for effective leadership. We also stress the important of personal and organizational values in shaping the leader. Leadership Foundations also serves as a very good team building event.
- Supervisor Refresher. This 1-2-day course provides instruction on the role of the supervisor, employee relations, effective business communications, and direct-level leadership competencies. Course content also includes instruction on the responsibilities of supervision, the essentials of good leadership, communication processes, dealing with problem employees, and the role of the supervisor in continuous improvement. We will custom build this program to meet your specific needs.
- Continuous Improvement Team Member Workbook. We offer a very specific service that includes both training sessions (train-the-trainer and/or train team members) and a quality management workbook. The workbook offers many quality management tools and techniques and would be a valuable reference for any CI team member. We cover the basics of quality management, how to conduct problem-solving/continuous improvement, and explain the Basic Seven Tools of Quality. The entire workbook is nearly 180 pages arranged in eights units. We can readily shape these services to your particular quality management/continuous improvement needs.
- Employee Selection and Retention. We fully understand the challenges of hiring and retaining quality employees. We can help you with your hiring program and assist you with developing an employee retention plan that will help stabilize your business. We have the tools you need to conduct better employee interviews, conduct performance appraisals, and assess employee morale and understanding of your HR needs.
Detailed descriptions of these items and our Course Catalog with descriptions for over 40 workshops, training sessions, and consulting solutions are available under Program Descriptions.
Visit our References page to see what others are saying about obtaining the Peregrine Advantage for their organization.
All of our training programs and workshops can be used for CEU requirements.
To learn more about how you can obtain the Peregrine Advantage for your organization, contact us today. We are ready to assist you now with all of your business development needs.
Peregrine Solutions Mean Continuous Improvement for Your Organization