|Level III Leadership Development and Human Resource Training Programs: Shaping the Leader|
The Level III Leadership Program is geared towards senior supervisors, planners, coordinators, and managers. Program focus includes situational leadership, visioning, leading change, and management. Level III concentrates on shaping the leader through transition from the direct leader into the operational manager.
Our programs for Level III workshops and training sessions include:
- Active Listening
- Attendance Management
- Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
- Corrective Action
- Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace
- Developing Effective Working Relationships
- Effective Business Communications
- Effective Interviewing
- Effective Mentoring
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Plan (AAP)
- Ethical Decision-Making
- Labor Relations for Supervisors
- Leadership Foundations
- Leading Change
- Presentation Skills
- Quality Management: An Overview of the Processes
- Strategic Planning and Decision-Making
- Substance Abuse: Recognizing the Signs and Dealing with the Problems
- Supervising the Generations
- Supervisor Orientation
- Supervisor Refresher
- Supervisor Skills Training
- Supervisory Management
- Task-Orientated Team Development
- Team Building
- Time Management
- Understanding and Implementing FMLA and ADA
We can readily tailor the program to meet your needs. Coordinators and managers are different from your front line supervisors. Give your managers the tools they need to be more effective.
For a complete listing of all Peregrine courses, workshops, training sessions, and management services visit the Program Descriptions page. You can download the syllabi for all of our training programs and management services.
Participants of our workshops and training sessions will receive a course completion certificate, syllabus, and instructor qualifications in order to submit the training for CEU credit to their professional certification authority.
Consider Level IV Leadership Training for senior executives and business managers - the cutting edge in strategic leadership development.
You should also consider Level I or Level II leadership training for your first-line supervisors, step-up supervisors, and lead-persons.
Worried about cost? Find out how affordable our leadership programs can be by checking out our price options.
Do your managers and supervisors need to complete their college degrees? Interesting in an MBA program? Several of our leadership programs can include college accredited instruction. Find out more by clicking here.
Realize Greater Productivity through Leadership Development