| ||Hospitals/Health Care Agencies and Businesses|
Peregrine Leadership Institute Solutions For:
Hospitals/Health Care Agencies and Businesses
We offer several training workshops, leadership development, and agency/business consulting solutions that are proven to be beneficial for the health care industry. We readily appreciate the unique needs of the profession in terms of leadership, supervision, and human resource management. The Institute will work with you to meet your program objectives or to help launch new initiatives. We can assist you with a variety of important areas including supervisor training, leading change initiatives, communications, team building, labor relations, and understanding diversity.
The following are our recommended training packages and consulting solutions for the Health Care Profession.
- Leadership Foundations. This 2-day workshop includes a comprehensive overview of leadership concepts, principles, and applications in the modern workplace. First we define leadership in today’s context then we develop a common frame of reference from which to discuss and evaluate leadership. We then apply the frame of reference towards understanding the critical skills and actions needed for effective leadership. We also stress the important of personal and organizational values in shaping the leader. Leadership Foundations also serves as a very good team building event.
- Quality Customer Service. This program is designed for employees and supervisors who deal on a regular basis with customer service. We will teach the basics of customer service principles and then through practical application, show course participants techniques and tactics to improve customer service.
- Leading Change: Achieving Continuous Improvement in the Workplace. This program covers the why people are naturally resistant to change. The course offers proven methods to overcome the resistance to change and the organizational strategies for obtaining continuous improvement in the workplace.
- Strategic Planning for Governing Boards. This management service is offered to assist the governing boards with developing their strategic plans and charting the overall direction for their organization. We will first review the strategic planning process and then directly apply that process to the strategic plan of the client. We will cover the importance of organizational values, mission, and vision in shaping the strategic direction of the organization. We will then facilitate the development of strategic goals and objectives. We will also identify the resource requirements for meeting the desired outcomes. With the products produced from the workshop, the staff and management teams of the organization can then readily take the information to initiate their planning and execution processes.
- Diversity in the Workplace: Seeking a Higher Standard. This program is an introduction to understanding and appreciating diversity in the workplace. The program teaches what is and what is not acceptable behavior. The program also discusses how to recognize and prevent sexual harassment. The program is designed for all employees, particularly those in leadership positions.
- Developing Effective Working Relationships. This program will help the participant to learn and understand that effective working relationships contribute to a safe and productive work environment. The course focuses on effective communications, active listening, working more effectively with co-workers, resolving conflict, and dealing with change. The course uses scenario-based examples to facilitate discussions and provide a frame of reference for the participants.
- Labor Relations for Supervisors. The course emphasizes the role of leadership and management towards creating a work environment that is open, productive, and free of any labor relations issues. The program includes several case examples and problem solving techniques for how to more effectively deal with labor relations issues. The fundamentals of labor relations law are also included with this course.
Detailed descriptions of these items and our Course Catalog with descriptions for over 40 workshops, training sessions, and consulting solutions are available under Program Descriptions.
Visit our References page to see what others are saying about obtaining the Peregrine Advantage for their organization.
All of our training programs and workshops can be used for CEU requirements.
To learn more about how you can obtain the Peregrine Advantage for your organization, contact us today. We are ready to assist you now with all of your training and workshop needs.
Peregrine Solutions Mean Continuous Improvement for Your Organization