| ||Education and Schools|
Peregrine Leadership Institute Solutions For:
Education and Schools
We offer several training workshops, leadership development, and consulting solutions that are proven to be beneficial for the schools, school administrators, educational support, and the education profession. We appreciate the challenges of your profession for leadership, supervision, and human resource management. The Institute will work with you to meet your program objectives or to help launch new initiatives. We can assist you with a variety of important areas including strategic planning, supervisor training, leading change, communications, team building, developing effective working relationships, and understanding diversity.
The following are our recommended training packages and consulting solutions for the Education Profession.
- Developing Effective Working Relationships. This program will help the participant to learn and understand that effective working relationships contribute to a safe and productive work environment. The course focuses on effective communications, active listening, working more effectively with co-workers, resolving conflict, and dealing with change. The course uses scenario-based examples to facilitate discussions and provide a frame of reference for the participants.
- Leadership Foundations. This 2-day workshop includes a comprehensive overview of leadership concepts, principles, and applications in the modern workplace. First we define leadership in today’s context then we develop a common frame of reference from which to discuss and evaluate leadership. We then apply the frame of reference towards understanding the critical skills and actions needed for effective leadership. We also stress the important of personal and organizational values in shaping the leader. Leadership Foundations also serves as a very good team building event.
- Leading Change: Achieving Continuous Improvement in the Workplace. This program covers the why people are naturally resistant to change. The course offers proven methods to overcome the resistance to change and the organizational strategies for obtaining continuous improvement in the workplace.
- Strategic Planning for Governing Boards. This management service is offered to assist the governing boards with developing their strategic plans and charting the overall direction for their organization. We will first review the strategic planning process and then directly apply that process to the strategic plan of the client. We will cover the importance of organizational values, mission, and vision in shaping the strategic direction of the organization. We will then facilitate the development of strategic goals and objectives. We will also identify the resource requirements for meeting the desired outcomes. With the products produced from the workshop, the staff and management teams of the organization can then readily take the information to initiate their planning and execution processes.
- Supervisor Refresher. This 1-2-day course provides instruction on the role of the supervisor, employee relations, effective business communications, and direct-level leadership competencies. Course content also includes instruction on the responsibilities of supervision, the essentials of good leadership, communication processes, dealing with problem employees, and the role of the supervisor in continuous improvement. We will custom build this program to meet your specific needs.
- Managing for Productivity. This course provides the participants with the opportunity to examine three areas that have a direct impact to bottom-line productivity: learning style, managerial/leadership style, and organizational climate. The course is designed to take a particular work unit or team through a process to identify any problem areas, correct the barriers to communications, and discover the ways to improve unit productivity and performance. The course includes how to seek and use employee feedback, how to assess the organizational climate, and how to better plan/organize the work.
- Diversity in the Workplace: Seeking a Higher Standard. This program is an introduction to understanding and appreciating diversity in the workplace. The program teaches what is and what is not acceptable behavior. The program also discusses how to recognize and prevent sexual harassment. The program is designed for all employees, particularly those in leadership positions.
Detailed descriptions of these items and our Course Catalog with descriptions for over 40 workshops, training sessions, and consulting solutions are available under Program Descriptions.
Visit our References page to see what others are saying about obtaining the Peregrine Advantage for their organization.
All of our training programs and workshops can be used for CEU requirements.
To learn more about how you can obtain the Peregrine Advantage for your organization, contact us today. We are ready to assist you now with all of your training and workshop needs.
Peregrine Solutions Mean Continuous Improvement for Your Organization